MBBS in Kazakhstan
Studying MBBS is a dream for almost all PCB stream students. However, due to a cutthroat competition, many students fail to live their dream. My suggestion is that you should not limit your options to India. There are numerous countries which offer MBBS degrees and one such country which is well known for its advanced medical education is Kazakhstan. It is a central Asian country with a continental climate with warm summers and extremely cold winters. It has a rich history of famous academicians especially in the field of literature and science. Kazakhstan medical universities are known for their comprehensive education and all of the universities are recognised by international organisations like WHO and MCI. Some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan are,
- Simple admission procedure; no entrance exam or test is required.
- You are also not required to appear for IELTS or TOEFL.
- There are a lot of MCI recognised colleges in Kazakhstan.
- the Kazakhstan MBBS fees is comparable to that of Indian Universities.
- VISA procedure is also simple without much hassles.
- There is direct air connectivity between India and Almaty, which is the largest city in Kazakhstan.
- Foreign degrees have more value.
- Indian food is available almost everywhere, so you need not worry about the food.
- The degree is globally recognised, thus enabling you to opt for a career in any country of your choice.
- The Kazakhstan medical education is advanced and puts focus on both theory and practical.
There are various websites that can give you details of Kazakhstan medical colleges. Some of the famous colleges are Almaty Medical college, Astana medical college, Karganda State Medical University etc. these websites also discuss fee structure like Kazakh National Medical University fee structure, 2020 or Semey State medical university fee structure, 2020. They also provide a list of all Kazakhstan medical university list and top medical colleges in Kazakhstan. Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is cost friendly.
Keeping these advantages in mind, I suggest you study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The universities also provide for internship opportunities and employ a clinical method of education with equivalent focus on theory and practical. They also conduct student exchange programs which gives you ample opportunities of exploring other countries as well.
The educational requirements are also minimal. The applicants are required to score at least 50% in PCB stream in 12th board exams. Therefore, you need not compromise with your dreams of studying MBBS. The top medical universities of Kazakhstan are open for you.